| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rio Gallegos in December is mild at 12.7 °C (54.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched with rain at times. A paltry 24.7mm (1in) of water is discharged during an average of 10 days.
- In December the skies in Rio Gallegos are fair having an average of a moderate 5:54 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 16:19 long and the longest day is 16:38 long with an average length of 16:33.
- There are approximately 10:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rio Gallegos December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Rio Gallegos, Argentina
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Rio Gallegos:
- Esquel, Argentina - 975.7 kms (606.3 miles) N
- Quellon Dromo, Chile - 999.4 kms (621.1 miles) NNW
- Futaleufu, Chile - 956.6 kms (594.5 miles) NNW
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 907.7 kms (564.1 miles) NNW
- Puerto Aysen Dromo, Chile - 735.4 kms (457 miles) NNW
- Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNW
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 658.3 kms (409.1 miles) NNW
- Chico, Chile - 586.7 kms (364.6 miles) NNW
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 257 kms (159.7 miles) WNW
- Punta Arenas, Chile - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) SW