| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rio Gallegos in July is very cool at 0.9 °C (33.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.3 °C (39.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.2 °C (28 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty with intermittent sleet or snow. A paltry 19.3mm (0.8in) of fluid descends during on average 8 days.
- The skies in Rio Gallegos are dull with an average of a trifling 3:05 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 7:52 long and the longest day is 8:56 long with an average length of 8:19.
- There are approximately 4:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rio Gallegos July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Rio Gallegos, Argentina
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Rio Gallegos:
- Esquel, Argentina - 975.7 kms (606.3 miles) N
- Quellon Dromo, Chile - 999.4 kms (621.1 miles) NNW
- Futaleufu, Chile - 956.6 kms (594.5 miles) NNW
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 907.7 kms (564.1 miles) NNW
- Puerto Aysen Dromo, Chile - 735.4 kms (457 miles) NNW
- Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNW
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 658.3 kms (409.1 miles) NNW
- Chico, Chile - 586.7 kms (364.6 miles) NNW
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 257 kms (159.7 miles) WNW
- Punta Arenas, Chile - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) SW